We value your art, but we value your privacy more.
- Do not take photos of other people, even people in the background, without their consent.
- At Registration we will ask you if you would like a photo opt-in wristband that indicates permission for your picture to be taken by the official event photographer(s).
- Any images taken by the official event photographer(s) of attendees with the photo opt-in wristband may be displayed in a photo gallery that will be made available to you after the event. Any such images taken may also be displayed in advertising contexts for Jeff Mach Events, e.g. on the Geeky Kink Event website, fetlife, etc.
- Cameras (including those of official photographers and Jeff Mach Events staff) are ONLY allowed in the dungeon for the photo hours, which are the first two hours the Dungeon is open on each day of the event. The event photographer(s) may make a conditional exemption in the side dungeons, e.g. the courtyard dungeon if and when it’s open.
- By signing these rules, you agree that GKE and Jeff Mach Events have the right to delete or destroy by any means necessary any photos which you take that do not conform to this policy and furthermore that any copyrights which would be assigned to you as the photographer transfer to Jeff Mach Events.
- Violating the photo policy is grounds for removal without refund from the event.