Medical Play Rules
We have an area set aside to accommodate the challenges medical play presents. Please confine medical play to this area.
- Please inform the DM before beginning medical play.
- Medical play must happen in the medical play area.
- Make sure you place chux or a disposable plastic tarp over the floor and equipment.
- If you use sharps, you must have your own sharps container.
- If you generate bio-trash, including used chux, you must dispose of it in the appropriate bin.
- No one who has needles or staples in their body is allowed to leave the medical play area, regardless of if they are covered, capped, or anything else.
- The area must be completely cleaned and sanitized after use. Wipes will be provided.
- All cuts and lacerations must be bandaged prior to leaving the area.
- Catheterization is not allowed at GKE.
- Chloroform and other drugs may not be used.