We at JME strive to provide a safe and inclusive environment for attendees at all of our events. We realize that BDSM/kink events present a challenge for those with latex allergies and sensitivities and as such provide non-latex alternatives to all of our medical supplies and dungeon equipment (except condoms). We have done our part and now ask our attendees to please adhere to the following:
- If you have a latex allergy and are playing in the dungeon, please be aware that the while the dungeon equipment is latex free, we can not ensure that latex items have not been used on them.
- If you use any latex items in the dungeon, please be sure to thoroughly clean the area when you are finished.
- If you are using/wearing any latex item in public space please be aware of your surroundings and limit physical contact with others.
- Absolutely no latex is allowed in the pool or ball pit.
- If you are wearing latex, please shower thoroughly in your room before using the pool or entering the ball pit.