Age and Photo ID Policy
These are serious legal requirements and we take them seriously.
- The minimum age for attendance at GKE is 19 years of age by midnight on October 20, 2017.
- No refunds will be given for attendees who purchase tickets do not meet the age requirement.
- 18-year-olds who have or would have graduated high school may apply in advance to the Executive Board for a waiver of rule 1. GED, diploma, or other legal document demonstrating this is required.
- IDs will be checked at registration. Your ID is required to be a government-issued photo ID. There are no exceptions to this rule; we even ID our mothers (Yes, our mothers go to GKE.).
- Both the name and photo must match the information you presented when registering.
- If you cannot or refuse to produce a valid government-issued photo ID you will be refused admission. No refunds will be issued for your failure to produce a suitable ID.
- Only the registration team and the Company Manager will have access to people’s legal names and contact information.