The Geeky Kink Event Classic FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- When is the Geeky Kink Event?
- The Geeky Kink Event (or GKE) will be held the weekend of November 4-6, 2016.
- Where is The Geeky Kink Event?
- The Geeky Kink Event: Classic will be held at the:
- How do I get tickets!
- Who can go to The Geeky Kink Event?
- The Geeky Kink Event is open to anyone ages 19+.
18 year olds who have or will have graduated high school by August 14th may apply in advance to the Executive Board by contacting us for a waiver.
- What are the rules?
- Please read and familiarize yourself with The Geeky Kink Event rules.
This includes: General Event Rules, Alcoholic Beverage and Drug Policy, Smoking Policy, Age & Photo ID Policy, Pool Rules, Dress Code, Photo Policy, Harassment Policy, and Weapons Policy.
- What can I do at The Geeky Kink Event?
- The Geeky Kink Event is a full-fledged, weekend-long kink event for geeky people, including tons of social activities, great classes and workshops, a lovely dungeon, tasty catered events, splendid vendors, and general good times.
Peruse the website, thegeekykinknevent.com for more details – more information is added as we get closer to the event!
- Is there a schedule?
- The schedule will be online as soon as it is ready, which is likely to be finalized no more than a week before the event. When it is ready you can find it at gke2015.sched.org and on the The Geeky Kink Event: New England website on the Main Menu.
You can use sched as a mobile app and registering on the site lets you make a personal schedule of the things you don’t want to miss. But don’t worry – there will also be paper schedules on site.
- I want to vend at The Geeky Kink Event. How do I apply?
- We closed vending applications on May 1st 2015.
We will notify all applying vendors of their status by June 15th 2015–if we have accepted the application, wait listed the application, or declined the application. Wait listed vendors will be contacted in case of a vendor cancellation no later than August 1st 2015.
- I want to present at GKE. How do I apply?
- Performer/Presenter applications can be found here.
Acceptances and rejections will be made on a rolling basis, with a new crop of notifications at the end of each month.
This application will close on July 1st, 2015. All applicants will be responded to, be it acceptance, rejection, or request for more info, by July 8th, 2015.
- I want to volunteer at The Geeky Kink Event. How do I do that?
- We accept volunteers to help with many aspects of running The Geeky Kink Event. Volunteers get a special rate on tickets, and other perks. A link to the volunteer application will be available here when it is ready.
- What if I have more questions?
- Fill out the contact form, email Jeff Mach, or talk to us on Fetlife.com at The GKE New England Group; and/or The General Geeky Kink Event Group!
- Something is missing or broken on the website! Can I complain?
- Yes! Email [email protected] or fill out the contact form and let us know. Thank you!